St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
In 1999 St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Today, our collegiate members play a critical role in our fundraising for St. Jude with campus events such as Delta Dodgeball, D-Hop and Delta Desserts. Our alumnae chapters support local and regional children’s hospitals and pediatric cancer initiatives across North America and we partner together to support St. Jude’s Walk/Run and Memphis Marathon by forming teams, raising money and volunteering at these events.
Tri Delta 4 St. Jude
- More than $75 million raised in support of St. Jude’s mission to find cures and save children since the partnership began in 1999.
- In 2014, Tri Delta made one of the single largest commitments by a St. Jude partner, pledging $60 million in 10 years. In honor of this commitment, St. Jude named its on-campus, short-term housing facility Tri Delta Place.
- In 2013, Tri Delta celebrated raising $15 million in 3 ½ years to name the Specialty Clinic at St. Jude.
- In 2010, Tri Delta successfully completed its $10 million in 10 years commitment in just 4 years to name the Bone Marrow Transplant Patient Care Floor.
- In 2005 Tri Delta raised $1 million to endow the hospital’s teen room.
Tri Delta’s national philanthropic organization is St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee. Texas A&M Tri Delta is honored to serve St. Jude in their life saving mission; in fact, treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to 80%. St. Jude believes no family should ever receive a bill for treatment, travel, housing, or food– and that’s where we come in!
Since 1999, Tri Delta members have raised over $62 million for the kids of St. Jude. We recently committed to raising $60 million in 10 years, the largest single commitment by a St. Jude partner. As a way to honor this pledge, we have received recognition with the naming of the on-campus, short-term housing facility, Tri Delta Place.
As Texas A&M Tri Delta, we serve St. Jude year-round through our fall and spring philanthropy events, letter writing campaign, and other fundraisers and awareness campaigns throughout the year. Each year, Texas A&M Tri Delta is able to raise over one hundred thousand dollars for St. Jude. Our members have the opportunity to serve St. Jude in a hands-on role by helping to organize and put on our philanthropy events, as well as by inviting the community to our events to share our passion for St. Jude! Join us in our commitment to St. Jude– for the kids!